With the elegance of a grand European hotel and the pizzazz of Manhattan, Parker New York gives you unbeatable midtown accommodations just steps away from the Museum of Modern Art, Carnegie Hall, Broadway and Fifth Avenue’s famous shops. The rooftop pool makes you feel like you’re swimming on top of the world, with floor-to-ceiling windows that offer sweeping views of Central Park. The dedicated staff is on hand to make sure your stay is unforgettable.Hotel features:
• 4 restaurants.
• Rooftop swimming pool.
• Spa and fitness center.
• 24-hour front desk.
• Business center (at an additional fee).
• Salon and barber shop.
• Complimentary shoe shine.
• Daily delivery of the New York Times newspaper (except Sunday).
• Valet parking: US$54 per day, per standard vehicle, and US$65 per day, per oversized vehicle.Superior Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 oversize single beds.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults (king bed and rollaway bed), or 2 adults (oversize single beds). Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Duvet and feather bed.
• Expansive desk and Aeron®
• 2-line speaker phone with call waiting and voicemail.
• Bathroom with shower and bathtub, plus hairdryer.
• In-room safe.
• 32-inch, large-screen Sony television.
• Refrigerator by request and subject to availability (at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Parker New York
119 West 56th Street
New York, New York 10019 United States
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.